Boxes of Love Quilt Pattern
Boxes of Love quilt pattern is a modern heart quilt pattern by Lily and Lynett Muhaso of LynsAvenue.
Boxes of Love is a passion project, a very sweet collaboration between my 9yr old daughter, Lily and myself. It is a quilt pattern born of mom letting go and letting my little one take her imagination to great heights and a cherished memory of us working together on a shared passion.
The quilt pattern features a modern heart shaped quilt block coupled with a simple square quilt block to create these wonderful floating boxes of love. Use your scraps, fat quarters and yardage to make the sweet heart quilt pattern.
- Skill Level: Intermediate, Ambitious Beginner quilt pattern due to the curves
- Downloadable PDF
- Pattern includes cutting templates for your curved pieces, helpful diagrams, thorough instructions and a colouring page to help plan your quilt
- Pattern comes in five sizes: Baby 40" x 50", Throw 60" x 70", Twin 70" x 80", Queen 90" x 100" and King 110" square
- Pattern assumes Width of Fabric to be 42"
- Fabric requirements listed in pictures
- See more pics here, here and here on the blog
This is a downloadable PDF pattern. Link will be available after purchase. Limited number of downloads, so make sure to download and save pattern to your device. Please ensure you enter the correct email address at checkout.
Pattern is for one person use only. Do not copy, redistribute or sell.
You may sell quilts made using this pattern. Please credit the quilt pattern to LynsAvenue